ASOTA SHARIF

ASOTA SHARIF

Sunday, April 24, 2016

If to know about me

Hi friends my name is Zulfiqar Ali and I belong to village Asota Sharif, swabi, NWFP, Pakistan.
Early life and education:
I am told that I was one of the naughty children and I was brilliant student during my primary school's period, however I was backbencher at high school. During high school period I asked question frequently just to harass the teachers. I was one of the weak boys in English. After passing ssc in nearly 2nd division I got admission in premedical at Govt College swabi. The only word, which I learn, was "perpendicular motion". So I was kicked out of college after September results as a all rounder. Then I turned towards humanities, in which I was successful. After passing BA in history and political science my confidence restored to some extent. I did master in "History" with distinction. And did master in "Political Science". BED and MED gave me the chance to join education department.
My profession:
I taught as English teacher at comprehensive school in Tarbela for two years. In 1998 I joined department of education as senior English teacher I worked in GHS Tordher for four months and since April 1998 I had been working in GMS Seen khel, Maneri Bala as Head master.in 2005 I finally revenged the language which spelled a lot of troubles in my education career. yes I got master degree in English...would you believe it? in 2007 once again luck favored me and selected as SS in History cum Civics by KPK public service commission...since then I have been spending my time in GHSS Mansabdar.
My hobbies:
I have been a regular listener of radio programmes. I received so many books, gifts and certificates from different radio stations as rewards. Cricket is my favorite game and I play it regularly.
I have some 1000 coins of about 60 countries.
I read books regularly and I have a collection of about 300 books.
My best friends: I have a limited circle of friends.
I am inspired of:
My father Muhammad Ayub sani, and brother Muhammad Zahir shah, lecturer at college Swabi, who always appreciated my efforts.

Zulfiqar Ali
16,sep, 2003 updated in 2016

1 comment:

  1. MY BEST TEACHER SIR ZULFIQAR ALI❤️,I read your story and it gave me lots of motivations.i am feeling so proud to know the career of my best teacher. i am so glad to see something about you after a long long time.Before we were friends on facebook but i don't know that you blocked me or you deleted your facebook,since then i haven't seen you on facebook.So i request you to please unblock me.i won't criticise Bhutto (the great) again on your facebook posts as Ex prime minister Imran khan is also praising him these days.
    I wish to see you in pakistan inshallah.May you have a long healthy and happy life.Ameen
    Your Obediently ;
    Muhammad Zahoor
    88zahoor55@gmail.com
    (Student of GMS seen khel)

    ReplyDelete